cool的英语音标： 英 [kuːl] 美 [kuːl]
A brisk walk in cool weather is invigorating.
A cool breeze blew from the lake.
As it was a hot day, she wore a cool dress.
The occasion calls for a cool head.
Even when you argue, you should try to keep cool.
The official was very cool to the idea of higher taxes.
Trees cool the air as well as clean it.
Mother put the pie at the window to cool it.
I tried to cool her down, but she was to治疗癫痫病的医院o angry.
I'm going into the woods to cool off.
His anger hasn't cooled yet.
I hope the two countries will cool off a bit, or there will be a war.
I like to feel the cool of the early morning.
Please keep your cool on such occasion.
The pleasant cool under the trees refreshed the tired boy.
A real warrior can keep cool while fighting a strong enemy.
The cool manipulators in Hanoi had exploited America's hesitations and self-doubt.
1.Northbridge is a cool, calculating and clever criminal who could strike again. 诺思布里奇是个头脑冷静、诡计多端、阴险狡诈的罪犯，他可能还会犯案。
2. She made a fanning motion, pretending to cool herself off. 她做了个扇风的动作，假装想让自己凉快一点。
3. In warm weather, you should wear clothing that is cool and comfortable. 在热天里，应该穿凉快舒适的衣服。北京治疗羊羔疯的医院是哪个>
4. All I had to do was be halfway cool. 我要做的只是保持适度的冷静。
5. Columbia recently resigned the band for a cool $30 million. 哥伦比亚唱片公司最近以3,000万美元的高价再次签下这个乐队。
6. Robbins is typically cool in his pronouncements about his future. 罗宾斯在发表有关个人前途的声明时表现出一贯的冷静。
7. Cool air whooshes up through the grates on the street. 冷空气吹得大街上的格栅呜呜作响。
8. She has a reputation for being calm and cool-headed. 她以沉着冷静著称。
9. A cool shower wakes up the body and boosts circulation. 冷水澡可以刺激身体，促进血液循环。
10. On first acquaintance she is cool and slightly distant. 初次相见时她表现冷淡并有点爱搭不理。